Introduction to Weed Brownies
Here’s a traditional weed brownies recipe that includes ingredients, kitchen items and baking instructions. My goal is to produce easy to follow and enjoyable recipes. Remember to gather all your ingredients and kitchen needs before you start. The total time required from start to finish is about one hour.
I’ll be including a separate recipe for cannabutter in a future update, but for now, Google is your best friend.
Weed Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4-1/2 cup of cannabutter based on desired effect
- Cooking grease or non-stick cooking spray
Weed Brownie Kitchen items:
- 9″x13″ baking pan
- Medium size Mixing Bowl
Weed Brownie Baking Instructions:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9″x13″ pan.
- Thoroughly mix the following ingredients using your spatula: sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, melted butter, flour, baking powder, and salt. Then use the spatula to scoop and spread the mixture into your greased pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Test the brownies using a toothpick by inserting it in the center, if it comes out with crumbs (not wet), then they are done.
- Let baking pan cool on a wire rack
- Once cool, cut the brownies to the desired dosing size and enjoy responsibly!